The last few weeks have been stressful to say the least and I hope you and your loved ones are all doing well. I thought this would be a fun, beginner friendly, sewing project that's not only fast, but a great project to use up scraps.
The materials you'll need:
- An award ribbon shaped template, I'll explain the dimensions in the video. (Newsletter subscribers and customers can download the welcome mail)
- Scrap fabric. An A4 sized piece should be enough to make two
- Matching thread ( I use Gutermann all purpose thread)
- A marking pen or pencil
- A seam ripper or hole punch
- 1 x 4mm per ribbon/organizer. I used a box from prym, that I had left over from old projects.
- Pinking shears for a fancy zig zag edge
You can sew along with the video
PS: looking for a fun and free sewing project? Sign up to the newsletter for a free copy of the smallest Tsuno Tie Bag and sew up some scraps. If you sign up you also get access to the free printable swatch library, sewing project planner and a few other handy templates. You'll receive the files in your welcome mail :)