The last few weeks have been stressful to say the least and I hope you and your loved ones are all doing well. I thought this would be a fun, beginner friendly, sewing project that's not only fast, but a great project to use up scraps.
The materials you'll need:
- An award ribbon shaped template, I'll explain the dimensions in the video. (Newsletter subscribers and customers can download the template from the resource library)
- Scrap fabric. An A4 sized piece should be enough to make two
- Matching thread ( I use Gutermann all purpose thread)
- A marking pen or pencil
- A seam ripper or hole punch
- 1 x 4mm per ribbon/organizer. I used a box from prym, that I had left over from old projects.
- Pinking shears for a fancy zig zag edge
You can sew along with the video