The Pocket-T is a perfect top to combine with jeans or tucked into a skirt. A great layering piece in fall. An easy top that just might become a staple in your closet. The top has a short kimono sleeve with a turned up cuff, a relaxed fit and a small chest pocket with a surprise in the design :)
What others have said about the patern:
"This is such an elegant take on a wardrobe staple-- the kind of pattern I'll use again and again as I build my handmade wardrobe. It's so simple and beautifully shaped, with subtle finishing touches like the double-folded pocket (attn pocket addicts: this is a two-pocket-in-one situation) and curved front hem. I'm in love!"
Sizes XS - S - M - L - XL
Check out the #ckpockett on instagram
- 1 cm / 3/8" seam allowance is included
- Layered sizes - print only the size you need
- Lengthen / shorten lines
- Clear and easy to follow instructions
Use lightweight woven fabrics that drape well; tencel, modal, silk, challis, voile, crepe, poplin, linen, double gauze.
Width 150CM/60” = Length needed170cm/2yrd All sizes
Width 135CM/54” = Length needed 170cm/2yrd All sizes
Width 115CM/45” = Length needed 170cm/2yrd All sizes
* Please note that if you use a patterned fabric you might need more fabric than suggested.
- Bias binding (or make your own instructions included)
- Sewing a curved hem
- Facing the neckline with bias binding
- Making bias binding
ZIP FILE INCLUDES FOLLOWING PDF FILES
- Instruction booklet = 13 pages
- Print at home pattern = 18 pages suitable for A4 and Letter
- Copyshop 36" = 1 file
- Copyshop A0 = 1 file *the files are all PDF files and come packaged as a zipfile*