These leggings are a great canvas for bold prints or for adding your own style lines.
The leggings are a quick and easy project, because the sewing pattern only has one piece, there is no side seam, only an inseam.
Because your legs are all different, it features 3 inseam lengths and an elastic waist. And the legs are drafted with subtle curves to accommodate your calf and knee.
It includes lines on the pattern and measurements of the knee, calf and ankle to help you check and tweak the pattern to fit your shape even better.
The pattern has a lot of negative ease and works best with 4-way stretch fabrics with at least 70% crosswise stretch and 50% lengthwise stretch.
From the pattern testers:
"I didn’t change a single thing, and they fit amazing. I was worried about the fit in the hip/ butt area but they are exactly the right size without being too tight."
"Actually, finding fabric was the toughest part"
"I learned that sewing knits was not as hard as I was building up in my head. I finished this garment within 2.5 hours of work which is so much quicker than I ever thought it would have taken."
#ckparsec on instagram
SIZES - 0 - 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 12 - 16
Size chart and fabric suggestions
DIFFICULTY - Advanced beginner
- Seam allowance is included
- Layered sizes, print only the size you need
- Lengthen / shorten lines
- Clear and easy to follow instructions
- Copyshop Files included
- A section with tips for sewing knits on your sewing machine
- Three inseam lengths to choose from
For Fabric Width 150CM/60”
- Short inseam - 110 cm / 1 1⁄5 yards
- Regular inseam - 115 cm / 1 1/4 yards
- Tall inseam - 120 cm / 1 1/3 yards
- 25mm / 1" wide elastic for the waist.
- Attaching an elastic waist
- Sewing on stretch binding
- Serger or sewing machine
- Cover lock (optional)
- Jersey or Stretch needle for a sewing machine
- (optional) Twin needle for sewing machine
- Measuring tape
- Fabric scissors
ZIP FILE INCLUDES:
- Print instructions
- 9 pages - Instruction booklet
- 17 pages - Print at home pattern suitable for both A4 and US Letter
- 4 pages - There are 4 A0 Copy shop files to choose from. One that includes all inseam options and one file for each inseam length.
*the files are all PDF files and come packaged as a zip file, you'll need to download these from a laptop or PC.